Forums
Search

Need Homemade Flea/Ticks Shampoo/dip for pets???

Does anyone have a recipe for homemade
FLEA/TICKS Shampoo and dip for dogs
and cats ???
Thanks
Nan
Memphis

Isn't there another thread going on at this site that said that cats and dogs shouldn't have extra garlic? It makes them anemic?

Like (0 likes)
You're exactly right FreshTarragon. It's been in veterinary news for quite a long time now that folks should NOT be giving garlic (or other allium family members) to their cats &/or dogs. But once again, dear Nan doesn't bother to check anything out before recommending it. It's too easy & too much fun to just post it.

And Nan - have you PERSONALLY tried any of these pet pesticides before recommending them here? I'd bet not.

And before you post it - I'll beat you to it: Boo hoo hoo - big bad BreezyGardener is being cruel to me again. Too bad - I'd much rather head folks off at the pass before they end up sick or damaged from one of your homemade recipes/remedies.

AND - I amend this to add that there's obviously nothing wrong with natural or homeopathic remedies for flea/tick control PROVIDING one has actual recommendations from people who have safely used the "recipe" &/or it's been passed by your vet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My body is a temple - unfortunately, it's a fixer-upper."

"And no, I'm NOT being snarky."

Zone 7a, Culpeper, Virginia

Like (0 likes)
To Breezy Gardener..
There one word for you
YOU ARE A BITCH and Hateful person.
I wish all the unhappiness the world.

Like (0 likes)
To Bitchy Breezy Gardener
WHO MADE YOU THE Hall monitor of this site.
You are hated by most here.
Who the heck elected you Grand High Poohbah to butt in? YOU go take a pill, suck your toe, get a life. Because obviously you feel a strong need to butt in where it's clearly not necessary.

Like (0 likes)
Nan, your way out of line with your posts and your representations about Breezy Gardener. You don't speak for this forum. Speak only for yourself and leave the rest of us alone.
Who wrote the last post for you? Veggie Gal

Live, Love & Garden, veggie gal

Coastal Newport Beach, CA, Zone 10b

Like (0 likes)
I am not out of line..
Bitchy Breezy Gardener attacked
My emails posted on this web first
You need to read her posts.
Who elected her the Grand High Poohbah to butt in all the emails??
I did not elect her..I think some called her a Scum Dwelling Troll Too..
I could of alot other words to call her.
This not your fight stay out of it.
There are alot of people tried of her moderator this site.
SHE IS NOT THE MODERATOR..

Like (0 likes)
This should not be called a fight. This is no place for such nonsense. You just came to this forum and need to stick to organic gardening and not attacking those who disagree with you.

Live, Love & Garden, veggie gal

Coastal Newport Beach, CA, Zone 10b

Like (0 likes)
You need to tell BITCHY BREEZY GARDENER
That too.She attack my post not disgree
with them.She attack me.
I do not mine the disgreeing with my posts
but not the attacking..If it was you she was doing this to.
You would have answers for her.

Like (0 likes)
Geez, Nan. This is just a website forum. And regardless of our differences, you're quite frankly off the deep end.

I mean this in the kindest way possible - do you need help? Any kind of help? Because even when I get passionate about a subject here, I don't even remotely come close to your diatribes.

While both you & Adirondack may consider me "scum" (Adirondack - you too may need help if you find a website personage that offensive - lol! I reserve "scum" for child molesters, etc.), I am what I am (as Popeye said - lol). And nine times out of ten, what I say is only because I want to prevent someone from making a mistake that could be serious. When something is just my "opinion", I SAY SO. Unlike some others here, I don't claim that my posts are set in stone.

Grow up.

"My body is a temple - unfortunately, it's a fixer-upper."

"And no, I'm NOT being snarky."

Zone 7a, Culpeper, Virginia

Like (0 likes)
Try Neem oil! Be beware, it's an ethnobotanical!

Smiler

Like (0 likes)
They also say that diatomaceous earth spinkled on their bedding and their coat kill fleas and other undesirable bugs. Use only the food grade, its safe for humans and children and animals.

Like (0 likes)
The best thing I have ever made was to make a Sun Tea out of pennyroyal and bathe my pets in that. You can also buy the pennyroyal oil and add some to the bath water and get rid of fleas. I know folks who were singing praises after they did that to their dogs. Cats don't like the bath, but they sure like being free of fleas.

Like (0 likes)

OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image