Forums
Search

Castor oil patches

Just wondering if anyone out there uses castor oil patches with heat to help arthritis/ build white blood cells etc.
If so, what has been your experience?
I heard about it for the first time today. I was advised to put these patches on my fathers abdomen who has cancer.
I was told that it will help build up his immune system. This is apparently an Edward Cayce method.
If you have experience with this or have thoughts on it, I'd appreciate both. :^O

This is a new one on me and I thought... well. I do work in health care. Where did you find out about these Castor Oil Patches. Is this supposed to be something like parafin Bathes? Let me know what you can about your source of info and I'll get back to you.

Like (0 likes)
I am somewhat hesitant to post a link to something that I have not completely researched for its total validity.
However...this seemed like an interesting and informative article on the subject.

http://www.industryinet.com/~ruby/castoroil.html

Smiler

Like (0 likes)
I heard this information from a relative who is a naturalpath doctor.

The link JudyF is one I would have sent you too also. :^O

Like (0 likes)
Castor beans is the source of Ricin, that toxic substance the FEDS are worried about the terrorist putting in the
drinking water (I think) What I read of that was rather misleading to me. If the patches are just castor oil that can be heated up and applied.. that may be okay, but I wouldn't take anything with Castor oil internally. When granny administered the old Castor Oil,,, it was only a teaspoon. I'll read more of the article, but what I've read so far sounds like hog wash.

Like (0 likes)

OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image