Forums
Search

Golden Guardian marigolds

I have too many seeds this year. It's a pretty marigold, grows about 3 ft tall here, small flowers but lots of them, nice scent. I don't have much experience mailing seeds, though, so I'll need some advice on how to do it.

Golden Guardian

[hr]Jennifer in zone 10, Los Angeles, Sunset zone 22
iT'S SIMPLE,PLACE THE SEEDS IN A PLASTIC SMALL ZIPLOCK OR EVEN A HOMEMADE ENVELOPE,PUT THE NAME OF PLANT SEEDS ON IT AND MAIL IT IN A ENVELOPE,PUT "HAND STAMP ONLY" ON THE FRONT AND MAIL IT AT THE POST OFFICE,THEY'LL WEIGH IT OR IF THEY HAVE A SELF SERVE SCALE LIKE OURS YOU CAN DO IT ALL YOURSELF.
I WOULD LOVE SOME OF THESE SEEDS,WHAT DO YOU NEED?
SOLARPOWERSWITCH@AOL.COM

Like (0 likes)
I'd like to plant some also!Send u an sase? dj5263@netzero.com.

good gardening, good luck, DD
Like (0 likes)
I don't buy seeds until about February, so I don't know what I need yet, as we're in the middle of the busiest planting time of the year. I'll try to send you the seeds by the end of this week. I assume that's your email address and I can find out where to mail them to there?

Like (0 likes)
I completely forgot all about this, so sorry! But I've also lost all the contact information. Please let me know where to mail the seeds and this time I promise to do it.

Like (0 likes)
Jennifer, If you have more of the seeds, I would love to try some. wandago@sbcglobal.net

Like (0 likes)
Jennifer i would love some of the marigolds also. i have quite a few different veggies if you want a trade.

thanks

Like (0 likes)
I'm finally ready to mail the seeds. Respshell, I need your email address so I can get your real address. And the others, I just sent you an email asking where to send the seeds to.

I don't need anything back.

Like (0 likes)
Repshell your seeds are ready, please send me your info!

Like (0 likes)
Seeds came today! Thanks Jennifer, can't wait to plant em'.

good gardening, good luck, DD
Like (0 likes)
I have 2 envelopes filled and waiting for info from respshell and gardenhappy. Please tell me where to send them!

Like (0 likes)
I got my seeds yesterday. I will be happy when the rain stops so I can plant them.

Like (0 likes)
Does anybody want the Golden Guardian marigold seeds?

Like (0 likes)
Jen,

That is so nice, sharing without requiring a return package. I need to check my seed stores, but it's possible that is one I ran out of last year. Since my garden shed is still snowed in, maybe I should just have you send some. If you'd like, I can send some morning glories, white marigolds or a nice light green zinnia. Let me know/e-mail me.

~ Mary ~ ddogtalk at hotmail dot com There's nothing to like or dislike in another that isn't a reflection of yourself.
Like (0 likes)
Jenniferch,
I'd like to get some of the 'Golden Guardian' marigold seeds. I have a constant battle with nematodes here.

thanks,
michaelc0@yahoo.com

Like (0 likes)
I will plant some if you still have any. Please email me at envirolem@yahoo.com
Many thanks!

~Thomis http://www.gardenweb.com/auth/nph-logincheck.cgi?action=public_profile&user=thomis
Like (0 likes)
Sorry, they're finally gone. Maybe next year.

Like (0 likes)

OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image