Forums
Search

Anti-Inflammatory Herbs

Does anyone know of any anti-inflammatory herbs that a person could use to get rid of eczema?

chamomile, calendula, chickweed, burdock, evening primrose, stinging nettle, cabbage, cleavers, blue flag, yellow dock, figwort, aloe, oatmeal and red clover.

You can make a strong tea out of fresh or dried ingredients, or infuse an oil with them.

Like (0 likes)
Thanks! I'll try some of these.

Like (0 likes)
Dried calendula flowers infused in joboja oil is good for inflamed skin, general rashes. It is gentle and safe to use.

Ohio River Valley, Zone 6 My garden keeps me sane.
Like (0 likes)
Meant to say Jojoba- or whatever, I can't spell today. sorry :8}

Ohio River Valley, Zone 6 My garden keeps me sane.
Like (0 likes)
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) contains potent anti-inflammatory properties that seem to act much like corticosteroids but without the negative side effects. It can be taken in capsule form 400 to 500 milligrams 3 times a day; tincture of licorice, 20 to 30 drops, 3 times a day; or licorice tea, 2 teaspoons of dried root in 3 cups of hot water, steep for 10 to 15 minutes and drink a cupful 3 times a day. Do not take internally for more than six weeks. Smiler

Like (0 likes)
I'm just new in this forum but I am learning a lot of information. I will try this one as my wife has eczema as well.

Like (0 likes)
Eczema is often attributed to food or airborne allergies and can be minimized by determining the allergens and avoiding them. Increase your omega-3 intake and try aloe vera 100% gel or calendula lotion or cream.

Like (0 likes)

OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image