Forums
Search

2013 winter /spring seed list

Bean bush: Isar, Golden Child, Pinto, Black Turtle
Bean pole: Rattlesnake
Brocolli: Romanesco, Green Goliath, Te You flowering Asian
Asian Greens: Suiho, De Choeng Chae(Choi),Tatsoi, Happy rich(flowering broc), Spinach Mustard, Minowese Daikon
Chicory
Eggplant: Snow White, Casper
Lettuce: Great Lakes, Bibb, Salad Mix
Pepper: Sweet-Cubanelle, Chocolate cherry, Sweet Mix, Hungarian wax sweet
Hot pepper: orange Habanero, Chocolate Habanero, Poblano, Jalapeno, Anahiem, Hungarian Hot Wax
Radiccio: Bionda Di Gorzia
Radish: Champion
Squash: Yellow Crook neck, Green mottled Zucc
Turnip: 7 top, golden ball
Tomato: Ace 55 VF Holland, TM918 Quickpick, Teton de Venus, Prudens Purple, Dinner Plate, Giant Belgium-OUT, Belive it or Not, Purple Russian, Roman Candle, Debaro, Plum Lemon, Sun Gold, Indigo Rose, Principe Bourgese, Yellow Pear, Yellow Cherry, Cherry Roma, Riesentraube, Mexico Midget

I'm looking for trades only.

I am looking for:

Any beans bush or pole
fresh snap beans or heirloom dry beans (looking for 50 seeds or more)
egyptian flat beet
any chard
any squash
any melon
any watermelon
any hot peppers
plum tomatoes preferable determinate
bunching onions or onion sets
chives
any sweet peas
okra

Hey earthworm,

I have some rainbow chard, chives, and bunching onions.

Interested in the eggplants.

Like (0 likes)
sounds good to me, send me a private message with your address and I'll get those eggplant seeds out to you.

Like (0 likes)
I have Golden Midget Watermelon, Blacktail Mountain Watermelon, Healy's Pride Canteloupe, Clemson Spineless Okra, a Romano type bush bean. I also have some Kentucky Wonder Pole bean seed that is left over from last year.

I am interested in the Hungarian Wax or Pablano peppers, Golden Ball turnips, and Purple Russian or Giant Belgium Tomatoes.

North Central Illinios

Like (0 likes)
My Castor Bean plant has bunches of seeds ready for harvest. Any body want some?

Like (0 likes)
earthworm,

Are you only interested in summer squash?

april
Like (0 likes)
pretty much but what do you have?

Like (0 likes)
I have acorn squash and sweet dumpling. Hubby dislikes the acorn, but LOVES the sweet dumpling.

april
Like (0 likes)
Hi,

I am new to gardening, and I was wondering with the seed swap, do you all swap only seeds that you have harvested from what you have grown? or can you swap seeds that you have purchased but have left over from planting?

Thanks,

Karen

Karen

Like (0 likes)
Earthworm,
I would be interested in Green Goliath and Happy Rich. ready for an annual trade? Wink

(I think spinach mustard and Tatsoi are the same thing. The catalogs say that and also spoon mustard).

------------------------------------------------

Small market and CSA grower. 1/2 acre. Doing too much by myself but trying. http://www.localharvest.org/member/M33044

Central Minnesota Zone 4

Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by forgetmenot58:
Hi,

I am new to gardening, and I was wondering with the seed swap, do you all swap only seeds that you have harvested from what you have grown? or can you swap seeds that you have purchased but have left over from planting?

Thanks,

Karen

I only swap purchased seeds - unless I specify. The integrity of your own seeds is open to question - and sometimes you may not even know they were contaminated by what a neighbor 200 feet away was growing unbeknownst to you. So I always specify if it is my own seeds, and what my relative certainty is of purity.

Like (0 likes)
Earthworm, did you see anything on my list you would like?

Small market and CSA grower. 1/2 acre. Doing too much by myself but trying. http://www.localharvest.org/member/M33044

Central Minnesota Zone 4

Like (0 likes)
I will absolutely put something together for you Minnie, with the holidays, I was distracted.

Like (0 likes)
Minnie I could always use Ghost Chili seeds and I'm looking for a good paste tomato, so maybe some Opalka as well.

Like (0 likes)
Ok sounds good. i really want to try Green Goliath.

Central Minnesota Zone 4

Like (0 likes)
Hi,
My name is Mike. I saw your ad and was wondering if you'd be interested in trading any seed. I have a list posted under the user name:grateful gardener If so, drop me aline. Thank you. Hope your day is a positive vibration.
Smile Awhile/Peace...Mike

Like (0 likes)
I can't seem to locate your list, want to cut and paste it and either put it here or pm me plz? ty

Like (0 likes)

OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image
OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image OGFooter image